This website, https://www.musashi.co.jp/ is a website (hereafter referred to as "this website") which is run by the Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "MUSASHI").
Anyone who uses and/or views this website (hereafter referred to as the "USER") must use/view this site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use. The USER is assumed to have agreed to the contents of the Terms and Conditions of Use when the USER begins to use/view this website.
- 1.Application and structure of the Terms and Conditions of Use
- The Terms and Conditions of Use shall be applied to all matters arising between MUSASHI and the USER with regard to this website.
- 3.About Cookies
- To enhance your online experience and convenience as well as to improve the quality of this site and optimal display, Musashi uses "cookies" and "web beacons" technologies.
Musashi may save cookie information of this website and display advertisements. You may be able to set your browser to warn you before accepting certain cookies or to refuse certain cookies. Please change the setting with your computer's browser if necessary.
- 4.Intellectual property rights
- With regard to copyright works, trademarks, service marks, logos, programs, etc., on this website, MUSASHI or the right holder of the intellectual property, such as the creator, shall hold the rights to the copyrights, trademarks, patents and any other copyrighted materials. The use of such intellectual property rights shall never exceed the limits provided by applicable laws, and never without prior written consent from the right holders.
- 5.Regarding the use of the corporate logos
- The corporate logos can be used only for the purpose of introducing Musashi. You are requested to comply with the following guidelines if you wish to use the corporate logos.
- 6.Prohibited acts
- Acts which violate the interests of MUSASHI and any third party.
- Acts which modify the contents of this website.
- Acts which result in the linkage to this website without obtaining MUSASHI's prior consent in writing.
- Acts which damage MUSASHI's reputation.
- Acts which violate the law and/or offend public order and morals.
- Acts which MUSASHI considers as inappropriate in light of the objectives of this website.
- 7.Regarding the content of information on this website
- MUSASHI makes the utmost in effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website, such as the content of the provided articles and programs, however, MUSASHI cannot guarantee content accuracy and/or completeness of any information on this website and shall not bear any legal responsibility. Furthermore, as for the advertisements, "linked-to" and "linked-from" sites on this website, these are managed by third parties and as such outside of MUSASHI's control, so MUSASHI cannot guarantee any service and information provided by such advertisements, "linked-to" sites from this website, or "linked-from" sites to this website. With regard to the use of such advertisements, "linked-to" sites and "linked-from" sites, the USER must take full responsibility through his/her own judgments.
- 8.Regarding website management
- Please be forewarned that this website, in totality or in part, may temporarily cease, discontinue or close down the provision of information, or change the URL without prior notice. Also be forewarned that any information or service provided on this website may be altered, deleted or stopped without prior notice. MUSASHI shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage experienced by the USER as a result of such actions.
- 9.About privacy
- Your privacy shall be protected in accordance with our company's Personal Information Protection Policy established separately. In addition, in order to improve our service, we measure the website using Google Analytics of Google LLC. We may conduct analysis through a text file "Cookies" generated as part of the analysis, but at that time, there is a possibility that some of our customer information, such as IP addresses, will be collected by Google. We will only use it to analyze the usage of this website and gather other information. By using this website, you agree to such data processing by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above. It is also possible to reject "Cookies" by the user's browser operation. However, please note that some of the functions of this website may not be available.
- 10.About accessibility
- About Used Characters
Use of machine-dependent characters is prohibited, and characters corresponding to private characters are replaced with other characters or displayed as images. Half-pitch katakana characters are not used.
- About colors and fonts
The text color has enough contrast with the background color to make it easy to read. We also try to use the device fonts as much as possible and make sure that they are not affected by the device environment.
- About character enlargement
In addition to browser settings, we provide an environment in which text can be displayed in a larger size.
- About Links
For links to PDF files, we set an icon indicating that the link destination is PDF.
- About Used Characters
- 11.Regarding proposal of ideas from the USER
- The USER may at times wish to make proposals to MUSASHI, such as ideas and concepts for new products, technologies, designs, production methods, advertising and marketing, through memos, drawings, or other forms (hereafter referred to as "Proposals"). MUSASHI, on the other hand, continually makes daily efforts such as conducting its own research and development in various fields. As a result, there is a possibility that MUSASHI's own unique unreleased ideas and the USER's Proposals may coincidently bear close resemblance. Moreover, there is a possibility that such coincidental similarity may lead to misunderstandings and/or disputes between MUSASHI and the USER. In order to avoid such future unexpected occurrences, MUSASHI, with respect to the USER, will in principle turn down any Proposals from the USER. Cooperation from the USER regarding this matter would be most appreciated. In cases whereby the USER sends Proposals despite MUSASHI's policy mentioned above, in principle such Proposals will neither be considered nor evaluated. Furthermore, please be forewarned that MUSASHI assumes that a Proposal is sent upon agreement to the following:
- MUSASHI shall not be under any obligation to keep any Proposals sent to MUSASHI, confidential.
- MUSASHI shall not be under any obligation to consider/evaluate/employ any Proposals, which are sent to MUSASHI.
- Even in the event MUSASHI decides to employ any ideas which are the same as or similar to all or part of the Proposal sent to MUSASHI, MUSASHI shall not bear any responsibility to the provider of such a Proposal, including payment of any compensation.
- 12.Governing law
- In cases where a dispute concerning this website arises between MUSASHI and the USER, such disputes will be governed by the laws of Japan.
- 13.Jurisdictional court
- In cases where a dispute concerning this website arises between MUSASHI and the USER and the case is to be filed in court, the case will be dealt with at the Nagoya District Court as its exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.
- 14.Amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use
- MUSASHI, may, in the future, amend all of or part of the Terms and Conditions of Use without any prior notice.
The following Investor Relations information
- 15.Forward-Looking Statements
- The information contained in this website may contain forward-looking statements regarding business performance. These forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and other factors that the actual results may differ materially from the actual future results of our company considering various factors including, but not limited to, changes in economic conditions and market trends. Please note that information posted based on facts after the creation date will not be revised or updated at any time.
This website is not intended as an investment solicitation. Please make investment decisions at your own discretion.
- While our company takes care to post information and materials on this website, it does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information posted. In addition, our company shall not be liable for any damages arising in connection with the use, use or downloading of the information or materials on this website, regardless of the reason.
- 17.Information Disclosure Standards and Policies
- Our company discloses accurate, fair and timely information in accordance with the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and other relevant laws and regulations required by the Tokyo Stock Exchange. In addition, in order for customers to have a better understanding of our company's business, we strive to disclose information as quickly and in detail as possible even not required by the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
Questions or comments concerning this website
39-5 Daizen, Ueta-cho, Toyohashi-shi, Aichi 441-8560 Japan
Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co.,Ltd. Public Relations
(Office hours: 9:00 | 17:00, weekdays)